Terms & Conditions
1. Any and all use of this Web Site is subject to acceptance of the terms and conditions of use laid out in the following clauses. Usage, for the purposes of these terms and conditions, is deemed to be the reading or visiting of this Web Site, and/or the purchase of one or more products from the Web Site and is applicable to all Users, whether human beings, computers or companies and other organizations, incorporated or unincorporated.
2. The Owners of this Web Site have published it in good faith and to the best of their ability and knowledge in the given subject area. The Users of the Web Site are therefore required to demonstrate similar good faith in their use of the Web Site, by keeping to the Terms and Conditions of Use, not publishing defamatory remarks about the Web Site or the Site's Owners in any media, electronic or otherwise and, should discussion forums be available on the Web Site, by behaving in a considerate and responsible fashion at all times. Failure to comply will result in Users being denied access to the Web Site and may even result in prosecution, should the behavior breach any laws of privacy, defamation, etc.
3. In the event of any legal dispute arising from the use of this Web Site, irrespective of the country of origin of any third party, all such disputes will be resolved within the jurisdiction of the country of incorporation of the Web Site's owner(s) and not the country in which the Web Site is hosted unless otherwise stated.
4. All material on this Web Site, whether in the Web Site itself or any product that may be sold therein, if products are sold via the Web Site, is subject to copyright and may not be reproduced in whole or in part without the Web Site owner's express permission. You may not modify, copy, or in any way reproduce, publish, distribute, sell, lease, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or products obtained from this Web Site. Failure to obtain permission before reproducing such material may result in prosecution
5. We make every endeavor to ensure the information on our Web Site is correct, but it is not always possible to keep everything up to date. The information is therefore provided without warranty or guarantee of any description, and the Web Site's owners cannot be held responsible for the use made of such information as may appear within the pages of the Web Site. It is the responsibility of the User to check current legislation and practices pertaining to their area of interest before acting upon information received via the Web Site. If you believe any of the information on this Web Site is inaccurate or incorrect, please contact us by email.
7. Wherever there are discussion forums available on the Web Site, Users are required to remain polite about each other and about the Web Site itself. We take defamation very seriously and any defamatory remarks found on our forums will be removed and the User denied access.
10. We may occasionally change of vary the contents of these Terms and Conditions. In the event that you purchased a product or service through us, it is the Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of that purchase that will be valid.
24 hrs – Delivery Guarantee or Free
1. Delivery guarantee is applicable at the first barrier point (security guard/reception etc.) and is applicable to orders delviered only to Hosur
2. Kauverymeds.com does not penalize its drivers for late delivery.
3. Kauverymeds.com reserves the right to withdraw the service guarantee without prior intimation.
4. 24hours is calculated once the Order is confirmed by the customer. All orders of Kauverymeds.com are validated by our pharmacist and upon confirmation by the pharmacist is when the time will start
5. Orders Placed via WhatsApp gets updated into the Kauverymeds.com and all orders will be updated between 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM only
6. Orders placed beyond 6:30 PM on Monday to Saturday. Will be only processed and confirmed post 9:30 AM of the next day (except Saturday where Monday will be considered the next following working day)
7. The maximum liability of Kauverymeds.com is limited to, up to Rs.1000 in case of late delivery.
8. Mode of repayment – shall be the same as per the initial Payment mode used by the customer In case a refund needs to be initiated under the service guarantees of within 24 Hours or free.
9. 24 hrs – Delivery Guarantee does not apply to orders placed between 6:30 PM Saturday to 9:30 AM Monday and on all public or national holidays
10. A service guarantees of within 24 Hours or free shall not be valid on Generic products or Hospital Specific branded products.
11. In case an order does not qualifies for within the 24hours delivery – It shall be communicated to customer via the App which the customer can check on their application. The Delivery date gets updated on the application