Zybev 100mg Injection vial of 4 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Zydus Cadila
Composition Bevacizumab 100mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Zybev 100mg Injection Uses:
Zybev 100mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Bevacizumab is an effective, first-line option when used together with other medicines for certain types of cancers such as colorectal, lung, cervical, and kidney cancers.
- Bevacizumab is given as an infusion.Â Your doctor or nurse will monitor you for signs of an infusion reaction such as high blood pressure and trouble breathing.
- It can lower your wound healing ability. Inform your doctor that you are taking this medication before undergoing any surgical procedure.
- It can increase the risk of bleeding. Inform your doctor if you notice any unusual bleeding or bleeding that doesn't stop easily.
- Your doctor may regularly check your blood pressure and levels of protein in your urine while you are on Bevacizumab.
Zybev 100mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Zybev 100mg Injection :
How Zybev 100mg Injection works:
Advamab is approved for the treatment of cancer of the colon or rectum that has spread to other parts of the body. It must be given along with chemotherapy. Other types of cancers that it helps with includes certain types of lung cancer, kidney cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer, and glioblastoma (a type of brain tumor).
Q. How is Advamab given?
Advamab is given as an infusion. That means you get it through a small needle in your vein or through a port, which is a device placed under your skin. Your doctor will decide your dose and duration and will monitor you for signs of an infusion reaction.
Q. How long can I take Advamab for?
You keep taking Advamab as long as your disease is controlled and your side effects are manageable. Your doctor will determine whether you should stop taking Advamab. If your cancer progresses during this initial treatment, talk to your doctor if a different chemotherapy may be an option.
Q. How Advamab works differently from chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy attacks fast-growing cells, like cancer cells. In contrast, the purpose of Advamab is to prevent the growth of new blood vessels that feed tumors. This causes the tumour to shrink, or to stop growing.
Q. Does a person taking Advamab still need chemotherapy?
Chemotherapy is still needed along with taking Advamab. It makes chemotherapy work better.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 14325.80MRP 17470.40