Zyalfa D 10 mg/0.5 mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Zydus Cadila
Composition Alfuzosin 10mg,Dutasteride 0.5mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Zyalfa D 10 mg/0.5 mg Tablet Uses:
Zyalfa D 10 mg/0.5 mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Alfuzosin helps in relieving the symptoms of enlarged prostate. It does not decrease the size of the prostate.
- Alfuzosin must be taken with food.
- You will feel better within hours or days of starting the treatment. Full effect is usually seen within 2 weeks.
- Alfuzosin may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- If you are scheduled to undergo an eye surgery due to cataract or glaucoma, inform your eye doctor about the usage of Alfuzosin.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
Zyalfa D 10 mg/0.5 mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Zyalfa D 10 mg/0.5 mg Tablet :
This will help to improve the efficacy of this medicine.
How Zyalfa D 10 mg/0.5 mg Tablet works:
Cgfloo can be given to a patient with a catheter in place and can continue even after removal of the catheter. Clinical studies have shown beneficial results of using Cgfloo in patients catheterised for acute urinary retention caused by benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). These patients could pass urine more easily after catheter removal with a lesser need for re-catheterisation.
Q. Can I feel dizzy after taking Cgfloo?
Yes, the use of Cgfloo can make you feel dizzy. This may occur when you suddenly get up from lying or sitting position. To lower your chances of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
Q. Is Cgfloo safe?
Cgfloo is relatively safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor.
Q. Apart from taking medicines, what should I do to manage my prostate symptoms?
Simple lifestyle changes can help you manage your symptoms better. Try to urinate as soon as you feel the urge. However, take care not to strain or push to empty your bladder. Avoid drinking fluids (especially alcohol, caffeine) a few hours before going to bed or going out. Also, you should not take any other medicine without consulting your doctor because some medicines can increase your urge to urinate.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 213.20MRP 260.00