Zoloxy-P 8mg/325mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Zodak Healthcare
Composition Lornoxicam 8mg,Paracetamol/Acetaminophen 325mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Zoloxy-P 8mg/325mg Tablet Uses:
Zoloxy-P 8mg/325mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- It should be taken with food or milk to avoid getting an upset stomach.
- It can cause serious complications like stomach bleeding and kidney problems if taken for a long time.
- Lornoxicam can raise your risk of blood clots, heart attack, or a stroke.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Zoloxy-P 8mg/325mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Zoloxy-P 8mg/325mg Tablet :
How Zoloxy-P 8mg/325mg Tablet works:
Lornoxicam is used to treat moderate pain (such as pain after dental surgery), pain associated with acute sciatica and symptomatic treatment of pain and inflammation in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
Q. What is lornoxicam and paracetamol?
Lornoxicam and Paracetamol both belong to a group of medications called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. However, both acts through different mechanism and used for different indications.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 59.04MRP 72.00