Zoldonat 4mg Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Natco Pharma Ltd
Composition Zoledronic acid 4mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Zoldonat 4mg Injection Uses:
Zoldonat 4mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- It is given by injection into a vein, usually over at least 15 minutes or as directed by your doctor.
- Drink plenty of fluids to prevent dehydration and kidney damage.
- It can lower the level of calcium in the blood. Take calcium and vitamin D supplements as suggested by your doctor.
- You may develop fever or flu like symptoms, such as chills, tiredness and weakness. These are usually temporary and should go away after a few days. You may take a pain reliever/fever reducer to prevent or treat these symptoms.
- ItÂ may cause a rare condition called osteonecrosis of the jaw. Have regular dental check-ups and inform your doctor if you develop sudden pain in your jaw.
- Your doctor will monitor your response to Zoledronic acid by testing your bone mineral density (BMD). This is usually done every 1-3 years.
- Do not takeÂ this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Zoldonat 4mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Zoldonat 4mg Injection :
How Zoldonat 4mg Injection works:
Nausea and vomiting due to Bdolenic maybe temporary and it will go away within a day. If you are experiencing nausea or vomiting after having Bdolenic, try distracting yourself with some work, and you should try to get plenty of fresh air to minimize your nausea.You should drink plenty of water or electrolytes solution (ORS) after vomiting to prevent dehydration. Please contact your doctor if you had more than 3 episodes of vomiting.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 2451.80MRP 2990.00