Zivert 75mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Alna Biotech Pvt Ltd
Composition Cinnarizine 75mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Zivert 75mg Tablet Uses:
Zivert 75mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Cinnarizine helps relieve nausea, vomiting, and dizziness associated with Meniere's disease and other middle ear disorders.
- Take it with food to avoid stomach upset.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Cinnarizine affects you.
- Do not drink alcohol while takingÂ this medicine as it may cause increased sleepiness.
- Stop taking medicine if you experience yellowing of the skin, tiredness, fever, nausea, weakness, red, lumpy, and itchy rash.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Take caution while taking this medicine if you are suffering from Parkinson's disease as it may worsen the condition.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking antidepressant or painkiller medicine as it may increase the drowsiness effect of Cinnarizine.
- Inform your doctor if you notice vomiting, upset stomach, muscle weakness or lose consciousness.Â
- Do not stop taking Cinnarizine without talking to your doctor first.
Zivert 75mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Zivert 75mg Tablet :
How Zivert 75mg Tablet works:
Yes, Emzine may make you sleepy as a common side effect, especially at the start of treatment. Therefore, if you develop excessive sleepiness it is advisable not to drive or use heavy machinery.
Q. Can Emzine help with tinnitus?
Yes, Emzine is used to improve tinnitus. It is a condition in which the patients hear a sound that is generated by the body, rather than by an outside source. It is usually a symptom of underlying condition or a disease such as Miniereâ€™s disease.
Q. How should Emzine be taken for motion sickness?
Two tablets of Emzine can be given two hours before the travel to prevent motion sickness in adults, elderly, and children over 12 years. If necessary, one tablet every eight hours during the journey can be given. However, children between 5 and 12 years can take one tablet two hours before travel. An additional half a tablet every eight hours during the journey can also be given when required.
Q. Does Emzine cause Parkinsonâ€™s disease?
Emzine can aggravate motor function in patients with Parkinsonâ€™s disease. Use of Emzine should be avoided in these patients. Although, this effect is reversible but may last for several days. It may also induce a parkinsonian syndrome in relatively old patients and therefore should be used with caution.
Q. What are the symptoms of an overdose of Emzine?
An overdose of Emzine can cause symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, upset tummy, tremors, uncontrollable muscle spasms, muscle weakness or reduced muscle strength, drowsiness, or reduced consciousness. Young children may also experience seizures. If you accidentally take too many tablets or if a young child takes this medicine by accident, inform your doctor and seek immediate medical help.
Q. Can Emzine be taken long term?
No, Emzine should not be taken for long term due to its potential side effects. It is mainly used for long term in older patients associated with vertigo. Using it without the doctor's supervision can put them at an unacceptable risk of extrapyramidal adverse effects. Such side effects may include Parkinsonism, which may be irreversible.
Q. How should I take Emzine?
The dosage and duration of this medication should be taken as advised by the doctor. Emzine is meant for oral use and should preferably be taken after meals. The tablets may be sucked, chewed, or swallowed as a whole with water.
Q. Does Emzine cause weight gain?
Yes, Emzine may cause weight gain as a common side effect. Consult your doctor for any weight-related concerns.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 30.34MRP 37.00