Zhort 6mg Oral Suspension bottle of 60 ml Oral Suspension
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Bioethics Lifesciences Pvt Ltd
Composition Deflazacort 6mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Zhort 6mg Oral Suspension Uses:
Zhort 6mg Oral Suspension composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- DeflazacortÂ helps treat inflammation, severe allergies, flare-ups of ongoing illnesses, and many other medical problems that require either reduction of inflammation or suppression of the immune system.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Deflazacort can make it harder for you to fight off infections. Notify your doctor if you have any signs of infection such as a fever or sore throat.
- Side effects such as mood changes or stomach problems can happen when you start taking Deflazacort. Inform your doctor if this bothers you.
- Do not stop taking Deflazacort suddenly without talking to your doctor first as it may worsen your symptoms.
Zhort 6mg Oral Suspension Side Effects:
How to use Zhort 6mg Oral Suspension :
How Zhort 6mg Oral Suspension works:
Yes, Delave is a steroid medicine also known as glucocorticoids which occur naturally in the body and help to maintain health and wellbeing.
Q. What is Delave used for?
Delave has anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressant properties and is used for treating many conditions like allergy diseases, anaphylaxis, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory skin diseases, autoimmune diseases (these diseases happen when your bodyâ€™s immune system attacks the body itself and causes damage), and suppress the immune system in transplant patients.
Q. How does Delave work?
Delave is a steroid medicine also known as glucocorticoids which occur naturally in the body. Taking steroids from outside will help in treating many illnesses involving inflammation by reducing the inflammation. Also, it stops the reactions known as autoimmune reactions which occur when your body's immune system attack the body itself and cause damage.
Q. Is Delave better than prednisone?
Clinical studies have shown that Delave has a similar potency to prednisone and is better tolerated when used in the treatment of inflammatory conditions. However, consult your doctor for the right treatment of your condition with either of these medicines.
Q. Is Delave a painkiller?
Delave is not a painkiller. It belongs to the class of medicines known as steroids.
Q. Can I take Delave with Tamsulosin?
Yes, Delave can be taken with Tamsulosin. No harmful effects or any other interactions have been reported when they are used together.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 53.30MRP 65.00