Zetamox-L Eye Drop bottle of 5 ml Ophthalmic Solution
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Bioquest Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Composition Loteprednol etabonate 0.5% w/v,Moxifloxacin 0.5% w
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Zetamox-L Eye Drop Uses:
Zetamox-L Eye Drop composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Loteprednol etabonate to treat redness and swelling (inflammation) of the eye.Â
- Do not use Loteprednol etabonate for more than the prescribed duration as it may cause glaucoma or secondary infection.
- Do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface, or to your eye, to avoid contaminating the eye drops.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute immediately after instilling the drop.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Stinging sensation may occur for 1-2 mins. Notify your doctor if it persists for longer.
- If you wear soft contact lenses, remove them before putting in these eye drops and wait at least 15 minutes before putting your lenses back in.
- Make sure to use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.
- Loteprednol etabonateÂ helps treat inflammation, severe allergies, flare-ups of ongoing illnesses, and many other medical problems that require either reduction of inflammation or suppression of the immune system.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Loteprednol etabonate can make it harder for you to fight off infections. Notify your doctor if you have any signs of infection such as a fever or sore throat.
- Side effects such as mood changes or stomach problems can happen when you start taking Loteprednol etabonate. Inform your doctor if this bothers you.
- Do not stop taking Loteprednol etabonate suddenly without talking to your doctor first as it may worsen your symptoms.
Zetamox-L Eye Drop Side Effects:
How to use Zetamox-L Eye Drop :
How Zetamox-L Eye Drop works:
Loteprednol etabonate is a corticosteroid available as an eye drop that reduces inflammation of superficial structures of the eye.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 103.32MRP 126.00