Zed 50mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Esteem Pharmaceuticals
Composition Trazodone 50mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Zed 50mg Tablet Uses:
Zed 50mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Trazodone takes time to start the antidepressant effect (about 2 weeks) and in the meantime, you may have suicidal thoughts and tendencies especially young people <25 years of age. Inform your doctor immediately as this may be a side effect of the drug. \n
- Elderly people are more likely to suffer from side effects of the drug. \n
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of fits or seizures, severe kidney or liver or heart problems, urinating problems, hyperthyroidism, an eye disorder called narrow angle glaucoma, schizophrenia or other mental disorders. \n
- Inform the doctor if you are about to undergo surgery or receive anesthesia. \n
- Do not drive or operate machinery as trazodone may cause sleepiness or dizziness. \n
- Do not drink alcohol while on therapy with trazodone as it may worsen the side effects. \n
- You should take trazodone at the same time every day in the late evening, preferably at bedtime, on an empty stomach. When discontinued, gradual dose reduction is recommended. \n
Zed 50mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Zed 50mg Tablet :
How Zed 50mg Tablet works:
Trazodone is not a mono amine oxidase inhibitor/ selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor/ opiate/ barbiturate/ anti cholinergic/ habit forming/ controlled substance
Q. Is trazodone taken for anxiety?
Trazodone is taken for anxiety and depression
Q. Is trazodone taken for sleep or pain?
Trazodone is not prescribed for sleep or pain relief
Q. Does trazodone have sulpha?
Trazodone does not have sulpha in it
Q. Does trazodone cause fluctuation in blood pressure/ diarrhea/ feeling high?
Trazodone may cause blood pressure fluctuations. It is not known to cause diarrhea/ feeling high
Q. Does trazodone cause anxiety or depression?
It is given for the treatment of anxiety and depression. Please consult your doctor for any observed side effects
Q. Can trazodone be taken with nyquil/ benadryl/ zoloft/ Cymbalta/ valium/ paxil/ flexeril/ melatonin/ xanax?
Trazodone cannot be taken with Nyquil/ Benadryl/ Zoloft/ Cymbalta/ valium/ paxil/ flexeril/ Xanax. Trazodone can be taken with melatonin. Please consult your doctor for any potential interaction.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 26.24MRP 32.00