Zecip 500mg Tablet (Strip of 10)
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Zee Laboratories
Composition Ciprofloxacin 500mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Zecip 500mg Tablet is an antibiotic, used in the treatment of bacterial infections. It is also used in treating infections of the urinary tract, nose, throat, skin and soft tissues, and lungs (pneumonia)
Zecip 500mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
Consuming alcohol with Zecip 500mg Tablet does not cause any harmful side effects.
Zecip 500mg Tablet may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
- Your doctor has prescribed Ciprofloxacin to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Discontinue Ciprofloxacin and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Notify your doctor if you feel pain in your tendons, numbness, or tingling sensations.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Zecip 500mg Tablet Side Effects:
Ciprofloxacin : Nausea, Diarrhea
How to use Zecip 500mg Tablet :
Zecip 500mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Avoid Zecip 500mg Tablet with caffeine and chocolate as well as food containing caffeine and chocolate such as tea leaves, cocoa beans.
How Zecip 500mg Tablet works:
Ducip 500mg Tablet is an antibiotic. It works by stopping the action of a bacterial enzyme called DNA-gyrase. This prevents the bacterial cells from dividing and repairing, thereby killing them.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 48.71MRP 59.40