Winolap DS Eye Drops 2.5ml
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By SUN PHARMA
Composition Olopatadine 0.2% w/v
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Uses / Indications:
Interactions / Warnings:
No interaction found/established
- You have been prescribed Olopatadine to relieve red, itchy and watery eyes caused due to allergic eye diseases.
- If you wear soft contact lenses, remove them before putting in these eye drops and wait at least 15 minutes before putting your lenses back in.
- Do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface, or to your eye, to avoid contaminating the eye drops.
- Side effects such as eye pain or irritation, dry eyes, abnormal sensation in the eyes, headache may occur after using Olopatadine. These are usually mild and may not be with everyone.Â
- It may cause short term blurring of vision when first used. Use caution before driving or using machines.
- Any of the side effects other than mentioned above if occur, do consult the treating physician.Â
- Make sure to use within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.
How to use:
How it works:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website