Winoglip 20mg Tablet FC strip of 10 Tablet FC
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Windlas Biotech Ltd
Composition Teneligliptin 20mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Winoglip 20mg Tablet FC Uses:
Winoglip 20mg Tablet FC composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Take it at the same time every day to help you remember to take it.
- Be careful while driving or operating machinery until you know how Teneligliptin affects you.
- It may cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar level) when used with other antidiabetic medicines, alcohol or if you delay or miss a meal.
- Always carry some sugary food or fruit juice with you in case you experience hypoglycemia symptoms such as cold sweats, cool pale skin, tremor, and anxiety.
- Inform your doctor if you notice joint pains or develop symptoms such as stomach pain, nausea, and/or vomiting.
Winoglip 20mg Tablet FC Side Effects:
How to use Winoglip 20mg Tablet FC :
How Winoglip 20mg Tablet FC works:
Yes, Teneligliptin can cause hypoglycemia. The episodes of hypoglycemia are more common when other antidiabetic drugs and insulin are given in combination with Teneligliptin.
Q. Is Teneligliptin the same as metformin?
No, Teneligliptin is not the same as metformin. Although both are antidiabetic medications, their way of acting is different. Teneligliptin acts by improving the utilization of glucose by the body and increasing satiety (feeling full) and by delaying the emptying of the stomach. This makes the person feel full for longer and decreases the urge to eat. On the other hand, Metformin acts by varied mechanisms like it decreases the glucose production from the liver, decreases absorption of glucose from the intestine after taking food, and improves the sensitivity of the body organ and muscles to insulin. This helps improve the uptake of glucose from the blood.
Q. Is Teneligliptin safe in diabetic patients with kidney failure?
Yes, there is evidence that suggests that Teneligliptin is safe to use in patients who have developed renal failure due to diabetes. It improves blood sugar control in diabetics and also improves kidney function in impaired kidney disease associated with diabetes.
Q. What is the role of Teneligliptin?
Teneligliptin is a medicine that is prescribed in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus along with diet control and exercise. It is given alone when the patient has kidney problems and cannot be prescribed metformin. It may also be given as combination therapy along with insulin or other antidiabetic drugs to adequately control the blood glucose level.
Medicine disease interaction:
Rs 105.78MRP 129.00