Wibatol 500mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Advik Laboratories Ltd
Composition Levofloxacin 500mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Wibatol 500mg Tablet Uses:
Wibatol 500mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Levofloxacin to cure your infection and improve symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Discontinue Levofloxacin and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Notify your doctor if you feel pain in your tendons, numbness, or tingling sensations.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Wibatol 500mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Wibatol 500mg Tablet :
Avoid Wibatol 500mg Tablet with dairy products such as milk, cheese, curd, butter, paneer and ice cream.
How Wibatol 500mg Tablet works:
No, do not stop taking Levamra and complete the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.
Q. Is Levamra safe to use?
Levamra is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by the doctor.
Medicine disease interaction:
However, stop the medicine and inform your doctor if you develop any signs and symptoms of jaundice while taking this medicine.
Rs 57.40MRP 70.00