Waltuz BR Syrup bottle of 100 ml Syrup
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Composition Ambroxol 15mg/5ml,Guaifenesin 50mg/5ml,Terbutaline
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Waltuz BR Syrup Uses:
Waltuz BR Syrup composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Ambroxol helps in thinning and removal of the mucus (slimy and sticky substance) from the airways, thereby treats various respiratory conditions.
- Measure the syrup with a special dose-measuring spoon or cup, not a regular table spoon.Â Â
- Do not use Ambroxol for more than 14 days, without your doctorâ€™s advice.
- Inform your doctor if you have suffered or are currently suffering from any stomach, liver or kidney problem.Â
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Waltuz BR Syrup Side Effects:
How to use Waltuz BR Syrup :
How Waltuz BR Syrup works:
No. Ambroxol is more effective in the treatment of productive cough associated with thickened mucus and poor mucus clearance
Q. Does Ambroxol make you sleepy?
No, Ambroxol is not known to make you sleepy.
Medicine disease interaction:
Rs 58.38MRP 71.20