Vintor 3000IU Injection vial of 1 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Recombinant Human Erythropoietin Alfa/Epoetin Alfa
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Vintor 3000IU Injection Uses:
Vintor 3000IU Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Recombinant Human Erythropoietin Alfa/Epoetin Alfa helps in the treatment of anemia that may have occurred due to chronic kidney disease or chemotherapy.
- It is given as a single injection under your skin.
- Your doctor may get your blood tests done regularly to monitor the levels of salts (electrolytes such as potassium), haemoglobin, and blood cells in your blood.Â
- Monitor your blood pressure regularly while taking this medication. Inform your doctor if youÂ notice symptoms of very high blood pressure such asÂ severe headache, problems with your eyesight, nausea, vomiting or fits (seizures).
- Stop taking Recombinant Human Erythropoietin Alfa/Epoetin Alfa and inform your doctor if you develop shortness of breath or skin rash.
Vintor 3000IU Injection Side Effects:
How to use Vintor 3000IU Injection :
How Vintor 3000IU Injection works:
In the hospital, pre-filled syringes are stored unopened in a refrigerator between 2 and 8Â degrees centigrade. If you are using at home, it is important that the pre-filled syringe is stored in your refrigerator although not in the freezer compartment. It should not be frozen. Allow the pre-filled syringe to reach room temperature prior to using it. This usually takes between 15 and 30Â minutes. Epotrend pre-filled syringes that are being used or about to be used can be kept at room temperature (not above 25Â°C) for a maximum single period of 7Â days. Pre filled syringes should be protected from light.
Q. What to do if you use too much Epotrend?
Tell the doctor or nurse immediately if you think too much Epotrend has been injected.
Q. When should Epotrend not be used?
Epotrend should not be used:- 1) after the expiry date on the label, 2) if the seal is broken, 3) if the liquid is colored or you can see particles floating in it, 4) if you know, or think that it may have been accidentally frozen \u0026 5) if there has been a refrigerator failure.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 461.25MRP 562.50