Vbrom 0.09% Eye Drop packet of 5 ml Eye Drop
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Viscot Surgicals Pvt Ltd
Composition Bromfenac 0.09% w/v
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Vbrom 0.09% Eye Drop Uses:
Vbrom 0.09% Eye Drop composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Bromfenac for the relief of post-operative eye pain and inflammation (redness and swelling).
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye (close to the nose) for about 1 minute, immediately after instilling the drop.
- Usually a 4 to 6-week course may be necessary.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medication in the same eye to avoid dilution.
- Stinging sensation may occur for 1-2 mins.Notify your doctor if it persists for longer.
- Notify your doctor if you are on blood thinners or have bleeding problems.
- Use the eye drops within 4 weeks of opening the bottle.
Vbrom 0.09% Eye Drop Side Effects:
How to use Vbrom 0.09% Eye Drop :
How Vbrom 0.09% Eye Drop works:
Hibrom eye drops or Hibrom sodium belongs to a group of medicines called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and is used in adults after a cataract surgery to reduce eye pain and swelling
Q. Is Hibrom generic for Bromday?
Bromday is one of the brands that contain generic drug Hibrom.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 81.18MRP 99.00