Uniplatin 50 Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By United Biotech Pvt Ltd
Composition Cisplatin 50mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Uniplatin 50 Injection Uses:
Uniplatin 50 Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You must undergo hearing test prior to each treatment with cisplatin. \n
- Inform your doctor if you suffer from any infection, nervous disorder or if you have received radiation therapy to your head. \n
- Special care should be taken while taking cisplatin as spillage of cisplatin in skin can cause tissue damage. \n
- Avoid simultaneous use of medicines (or radiation) that obstructs the bone marrow function as it can enhance the side effects of cisplatin on the bone marrow. \n
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines especially for cancer, infection, recurrent fits, gout, as these medicines and cisplatin may not be safe when taken together. \n
- Avoid receiving any vaccine when on treatment with cisplatin.Â \n
- Do not drive or operate machinery as cisplatin may cause side effects such as feeling sleepy and/or vomiting.Â \n
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding. \n
Uniplatin 50 Injection Side Effects:
How to use Uniplatin 50 Injection :
How Uniplatin 50 Injection works:
Ciscare is a polar molecule
Q. Is Ciscare light sensitive?
Yes, Ciscare is light sensitive and must be stored properly.
Q. Is Ciscare a radiosensitizer or vesicant?
Ciscare is platinum based inorganic compound used to destroy cancer cells and also acts as radiosensitizer i.e. it increases the response to radiotherapy. It is not a vesicant, but can cause irritation and damage to the vein in which it is injected, and damage to skin and surrounding tissues if leaks during injection
Q. Does Ciscare cause hair loss, weight gain, infertility, neuropathy, hearing loss or hiccups?
Ciscare can cause hair loss, infertility, hearing loss, neuropathy, hair loss and hiccups. However it is not reported to cause weight gain
Medicine disease interaction:
Uniplatin 50 Injection may cause side effects such as feeling sleepy and/or vomiting which could affect your ability to drive.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 297.86MRP 363.25