Unidol 50mg Injection vial of 1 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By United Biotech Pvt Ltd
Composition Haloperidol Decanoate 50mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Unidol 50mg Injection Uses:
Unidol 50mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Haloperidol Decanoate helps treat schizophrenia.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as Haloperidol Decanoate may cause dizziness and sleepiness.
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking this medicine as it can cause increased dizziness.
- It may affect how your body regulates your temperature. Avoid getting dehydrated and drink plenty of fluids.
- Inform your doctor if you experience any abnormal movements or have difficulty controlling movements.
- Inform your doctor if you experience symptoms such as high fever, sweating, muscle stiffness, and faster breathing. These may be due to a rare side effect known as the neuroleptic malignant syndrome.
- Your doctor may check your heart function and level of electrolytes such as sodium and magnesium before you start treatment with this medicine and regularly thereafter.
- Do not stop taking Haloperidol Decanoate without talkingÂ to your doctor first as it may cause worsening of symptoms.
Unidol 50mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Unidol 50mg Injection :
How Unidol 50mg Injection works:
Medicine disease interaction:
Rs 9.84MRP 12.00