Uniclor 750mg Tablet MR strip of 6 tablet mr
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By United Biotech Pvt Ltd
Composition Cefaclor 750mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Uniclor 750mg Tablet MR Uses:
Uniclor 750mg Tablet MR composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Cefaclor to cure your infection and improve your symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.Â Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Discontinue Cefaclor and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it does notÂ stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Cefaclor as it may cause increased side effects.
Uniclor 750mg Tablet MR Side Effects:
How to use Uniclor 750mg Tablet MR :
How Uniclor 750mg Tablet MR works:
Yes, you can take Paracetamol while using Veklor.
Q. Can the use of Veklor cause diarrhea?
Yes, the use of Veklor can cause diarrhea. It is an antibiotic which kills the harmful bacteria. However, it also affects the helpful bacteria in your stomach or intestine and causes diarrhea. If diarrhea persists, talk to your doctor about it.
Q. What if Veklor doesn't work for me?
Talk to your doctor if Veklor doesn't seem to work for you. Your doctor may increase the dose of Veklor or switch you to an alternate option, which may work for you.
Q. How long does Veklor take to work?
Usually, Veklor starts working soon after taking it. However, it may take some days to kill all the harmful bacteria and make you feel better.
Q. Can I stop taking Veklor when my symptoms are relieved?
No, do not stop taking Veklor and complete the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 337.68MRP 411.81