Unicarb 150 Injection vial of 15 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By United Biotech Pvt Ltd
Composition Carboplatin 150mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Unicarb 150 Injection Uses:
Unicarb 150 Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Inform your doctor if you have a history of kidney (renal) disorder.Â \n
- Kidney and liver function will be monitored during carboplatin treatment. \n
- Neurological and hearing assessments may be required on regular basis during treatment with high doses of carboplatin. \n
- It is generally recommended that aluminium containing equipment not be used for delivering carboplatin. \n
- Concurrent treatment with following medications is not recommended: amino glycoside, vancomycin, capreomycin and diuretics. \n
- Allergic reactions (like hives; skin rash; itching; reddening of the skin; difficulty breathing or swallowing; dizziness; faintness; or fast heartbeat) may occur during therapy which will be duly managed by your doctor. \n
- There might be low numbers of platelets or white blood cells during therapy and hence, frequent monitoring of blood cell counts and transfusions of the same may be required. \n
- Call your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following during the therapy: fever, sore throat, chills, ongoing cough and congestion, or other signs of infection; unusual bleeding or bruising; black and tarry stools; red blood in stools; bloody vomit; vomited material that looks like coffee grounds. \n
- Women who are planning to become pregnant should use two methods of contraception while on this therapy and 6 months after it. \n
- Men who are going to use this therapy should not father a child while on this therapy and 6 months after stopping. They should also seek guidance and counselling on sperm conservation before taking this therapy. \n
Unicarb 150 Injection Side Effects:
How to use Unicarb 150 Injection :
How Unicarb 150 Injection works:
No, Carbocare is not a cell cycle specific anticancer medication
Q. Is Carbocare FDA approved?
Yes Carbocare is an FDA approved drug
Q. Is it a platinum based drug?
Yes carboplatin is a platinum based drug and is effectively used in combination with other drug
Q. Does Carbocare cause neuropathy/ hearing loss/ hair loss/ weight gain/ constipation/ leukemia?
Yes Carbocare is known to cause side effects like neuropathy, hearing loss, hair loss, weight gain, and constipation. Please inform your doctor about any side-effect that you may observe on taking this drug. Infertility while on therapy may be caused as a side effect of this drug but it may be reverse after stopping the therapy. Yes Carbocare may cause leukemia if it is used for a long duration.
Q. Is Carbocare a generic?
Yes, Carbocare is a generic platinum-based compound
Q. Is Carbocare vesicant/cardio-toxic/ anthracycline?
No Carbocare is not cardio-toxic/ anthracycline/vesicant
Q. Is Carbocare used for breast cancer?
It is used to treat advanced stage breast cancer
Q. Is Carbocare available in pill form?
No Carbocare is not available in pill form
Medicine disease interaction:
Use of Unicarb 150 Injection is not recommended in patients with severe kidney disease. Regular monitoring of kidney function tests may be advised while you are taking this medicine.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 1217.70MRP 1485.00