Typbar Vaccine vial of 0.5 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Bharat Biotech
Composition Purified Vi Ploysaccharide Typhoid Vaccine 25mcg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Typbar Vaccine Uses:
Typbar Vaccine composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Purified Vi Ploysaccharide Typhoid Vaccine is used for prevention of typhoid.
- It should be given at least 2 weeks before protection against typhoid fever is required.Â
- Take it in addition to strict food, water and personal hygiene measures to avoid the disease.
- It is usually given by injection into the muscle of the upper arm or leg.
- It is not recommended for use in infants and children under two years of age.
- Protection lasts for around 3 years. Booster injection is required every 3 years to provide continued immunity.
Typbar Vaccine Side Effects:
How to use Typbar Vaccine :
How Typbar Vaccine works:
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 135.30MRP 165.00