Tupent 40mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Tuttsan Pharma Pvt Ltd
Composition Pantoprazole 40mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Tupent 40mg Tablet Uses:
Tupent 40mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Take it one hour before the meal, preferably in the morning.
- It is a well-tolerated medicine and provides relief for a long time.
- Some healthy tips to prevent acidity from happening:
- \nAvoid taking hot tea, coffee, spicy food, and chocolate. Instead, have cold milk and cold coffee as these help neutralize the acid in the stomach.\n \n
- \nAvoid alcohol and smoking.\n \n
- \nAvoid eating late at night or before bedtime.\nÂ \n \n
- Inform your doctor if you get watery diarrhea, fever or stomach pain that does not go away.
- Inform your doctor if you do not feel better after taking it for 14 days as you may be suffering from some other problem that needs attention.
- Long-term use can cause weak bones and deficiency of minerals such as magnesium. Take adequate dietary intake of calcium and magnesium or their supplements as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not stop taking medication without talking to your doctor.Â
Tupent 40mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Tupent 40mg Tablet :
How Tupent 40mg Tablet works:
Pantoprazole is used for the treatment of stomach and intestinal ulcers (gastric and duodenal ulcers), reflux esophagitis or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and ZE syndrome. It works by reducing the amount of acid made by your stomach.
Q. What are the long term side effects of Pantoprazole?
Long-term use of Pantoprazole for more than 3 months may decrease the levels of magnesium in your blood. This can make you feel tired, confused, and dizzy. It may also cause muscle twitches, shakiness, and an irregular heartbeat. Inform your doctor if you experience any of these symptoms. In addition, if Pantoprazole is used for more than a year, you may have increased chances of certain side effects such as bone fractures, gut infections, and vitamin B12 deficiency. With vitamin B12 deficiency you may develop symptoms such as feeling very tired, sore and red tongue, mouth ulcers, and pins and needles.
Q. Does Pantoprazole cause weight gain?
Although rare but long-term treatment with Pantoprazole may cause weight gain. The reason could be the relief from reflux symptoms which could make you eat more. Consult your doctor for any weight-related concern.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 37.72MRP 46.00