Troyvec 4mg Injection vial of 2 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Troikaa Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Vecuronium 4mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Troyvec 4mg Injection Uses:
Troyvec 4mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You may be monitored with respiratory function test to check for paralysis of respiratory muscles.
- You will be on ventilator support until adequate spontaneous respiration is restored.
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from any of the following medical conditions: liver, biliary tract disease or kidney failure, heart disease with increased circulation time, neuromuscular disease, hypothermia, burns, obesity, electrolyte disturbances, altered blood pH or dehydration.
- Seek medical advice while taking vecuronium as there is an increased risk of inadequate neuromuscular recovery (residual neuromuscular blockade).
- Before drug administration you may be tested for hypersensitivity as vecuronium is known to cause severe allergic reactions.
Troyvec 4mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Troyvec 4mg Injection :
How Troyvec 4mg Injection works:
No, Flexivec is not a controlled substance
Q. Is Flexivec a sedative?
Flexivec is a muscle relaxant and not a sedative. However it can be used as additional agent to anesthesia or sedation
Q. Why is Flexivec used with anesthesia?
Flexivec is used with anesthesia to make easy placement of flexible plastic tube into the trachea (tracheal intubation) and to provide skeletal muscle relaxation during surgery
Q. Does Flexivec affect pupils/paralyze the gut/cause hypotension/bradycardia?
These effects are rare or of unknown frequency with Flexivec use. Stop taking Flexivec and consult your doctor immediately if you experience one or more such symptoms
Q. Does Flexivec cross the placenta?
Flexivec crosses the placenta. Please follow advice of your doctor regarding its use
Q. Does vecuronium release histamine/cause histamine release?
Generally, neuromuscular blocking agents release histamine. Animal studies of vecuronium have shown weak capacity of histamine release. However, human studies do not support the data of histamine release
Q. How does Flexivec work?
Flexivec works by blocking the signalling process between the nerves and muscles, which results in muscle relaxation.
Medicine disease interaction:
As Troyvec 4mg Injection is given as part of a general anesthetic, you may feel tired, weak or dizzy for some time afterward and this affects your ability to drive.
Rs 103.79MRP 126.57