Trotz 10mg Powder box of 1 gm Powder
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Wallace Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Composition Racecadotril 10mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Trotz 10mg Powder Uses:
Trotz 10mg Powder composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Racecadotril should be used together with an oral rehydration solution (ORS) to provide adequate fluid and electrolyte replacement.
- Don't use Racecadotril, if you have blood and pus in the stools or fever.Â This may be due to bacterial infection and may need different treatment.
- Not recommended to be taken more than 7 days.
- Inform your doctor if you have ever been diagnosed with kidney or liver problems.
- Don't use Racecadotril, if you have uncontrolled vomiting.
- Don't use Racecadotril in children less than 3 months.
- Racecadotril sachet should be taken orally, directly or mixed with water. Make sure it is mixed well, and then give the total dose immediately to your child.
Trotz 10mg Powder Side Effects:
How to use Trotz 10mg Powder :
How Trotz 10mg Powder works:
No interactions with other medicine have been described in humans.
Q. How does Racecadotril work?
Racecadotril works by reducding the secretion of water and electrolytes from the intestine. This helps to reduce the amount of fluid loss from the body in diarrhoea.
Q. How does Racecadotril differ from loperamide?
Racecadotril does not affect motility as compared to Loperamide. It means less chance of developing rebound constipation.
Q. How long should Racecadotril be used?
Take Racecadotril only for a duration as advised by your doctor. It is also suggested to be taken until your child has two normal stools, not exceeding 7 days. Please consult your doctor for any further information.
Q. Can Racecadotril be used in adults?
No, it should be used in children less than 13 years.
Q. Is Racecadotril a novel anti-diarrheal?
Racecadotril is a medicine which rapidly inhibits excessive intestinal secretion without causing constipation and without any central effect.
Q. Is Racecadotril is over the counter (OTC) medicine?
Racecadotril is not an over the counter medicine. It is a prescription medicine and is available only when prescribed by registered medical practitioner.
Q. Does Racecadotril reduce stool output?
Yes, it helps to reduce the stool output.
Q. Can Racecadotril be used alone?
It should always be used together with oral rehydration therapy (ORS).
Q. Is Racecadotril used for loose motion?
Yes. Racecadotril is used for the treatment of loose motion in children over three months of age. Don't use Racecadotril, if the child has fever, blood or pus in the stools.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 3.77MRP 4.60