Tronus 100mg Injection vial of 2 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Cronus Biotech Ltd
Composition Tramadol 100mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Tronus 100mg Injection Uses:
Tronus 100mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Use only for severe acute pain for not more than 5 days.
- Prolonged use may result in physical and psychological dependence even at recommended dosages.
- Avoid driving or using machinery if you feel dizzy after taking Tramadol.
- It is better to take with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Your doctor may adjust your dose if you have liver or kidney disease.
Tronus 100mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Tronus 100mg Injection :
How Tronus 100mg Injection works:
Tramadol may cause drowsiness and dizziness, especially in the beginning of the treatment. Do not drive or work with tools or machinery if your alertness is affected. It is not advisable to drink alcohol during treatment with this medicine as it might increase sleepiness.
Medicine disease interaction:
Tronus 100mg Injection may cause side effects such as drowsiness and blurred vision. If this happens, do not drive.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 19.68MRP 24.00