Trionix SB 1000mg/500mg Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Sonixa Lifecare
Composition Ceftriaxone 1000mg,Sulbactam 500mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Trionix SB 1000mg/500mg Injection Uses:
Trionix SB 1000mg/500mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Ceftriaxone to cure your infection and improve your symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.Â Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- Discontinue Ceftriaxone and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Ceftriaxone as it may cause increased side effects.
Trionix SB 1000mg/500mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Trionix SB 1000mg/500mg Injection :
How Trionix SB 1000mg/500mg Injection works:
Usually, Ceftriaxone starts working soon after taking it. However, it may take some days to kill all the harmful bacteria and make you feel better.
Q. What if I don't get better after using Ceftriaxone?
Inform your doctor if you don't feel better after finishing the full course of treatment. Also, inform him if your symptoms are getting worse while using this medicine.
Q. For how long does Ceftriaxone stay in the body?
Usually, Ceftriaxone stays in the body for around 2 days after completely stopping the medicine.
Medicine disease interaction:
Rs 84.46MRP 103.00