Tridolo 500 mg/50 mg/500 mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Winsome Laboratories Pvt Ltd
Composition Chlorzoxazone 500mg,Diclofenac 50mg,Paracetamol/Ac
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Tridolo 500 mg/50 mg/500 mg Tablet Uses:
Tridolo 500 mg/50 mg/500 mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Chlorzoxazone provides relief from rigidity, tension and stiffness in muscles (spasticity) that may occur due to various conditions affecting the nervous system.
- Take it with or after food or a glass of milk.
- Chlorzoxazone may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Chlorzoxazone as it may cause excessive drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Do not stop taking it suddenly without talking to your doctor if you've been on it for a long time.
Tridolo 500 mg/50 mg/500 mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Tridolo 500 mg/50 mg/500 mg Tablet :
This will help to avoid acidity and heartburn.
How Tridolo 500 mg/50 mg/500 mg Tablet works:
No. Chlorzoxazone is mephenesin like centrally acting muscle relaxant that is used to relieve muscle stiffness and pain. It is not a steroid, narcotic, addictive or controlled substance
Q. Does chlorzoxazone be used for recreational purposes?
No, chlorzoxazone or any other drug should not be used for recreational purpose. Use only when prescribed by the doctor
Q. Does chlorzoxazone have aspirin or codeine in it?
No. It does not contain aspirin or codeine
Q. Does chlorzoxazone induce drowsiness/ weight gain?
It is not known to cause weight gain, but may cause drowsiness. If you experience any such side effects, consult your doctor
Q. Is chlorzoxazone like Vicodin?
No. Vicodin, which contains acetaminophen and hydrocodone, is used to relieve general pain. Chlorzoxazone is a muscle relaxant and different drug altogether
Q. Is chlorzoxazone the same as Soma?
No. Soma caontains carisoprodol, another mephenesin-like centrally acting muscle relaxant. However, it totally different from chlorzoxazone
Q. Can I take chlorzoxazone with tramadol, naproxen or ibuprofen?
No known interaction data is available for these drugs. However, it doesn't mean that the chlorzoxazone can be taken with tramadol, naproxen or ibuprofen. Always consult your doctor regarding the drug usage
Q. Can I take chlorzoxazone with hydrocodone/ citalopram/ acetaminophen?
No. It is advisable not to take chlorzoxazone with hydrocodone/ citalopram/ acetaminophen since interactions have been reported for this combination.
Medicine disease interaction:
Rs 40.96MRP 49.95