Tricort 10 Injection vial of 1 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Triamcinolone 10mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Tricort 10 Injection Uses:
Tricort 10 Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- TriamcinoloneÂ helps treat inflammation, severe allergies, flare-ups of ongoing illnesses, and many other medical problems that require either reduction of inflammation or suppression of the immune system.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Triamcinolone can make it harder for you to fight off infections. Notify your doctor if you have any signs of infection such as a fever or sore throat.
- Side effects such as mood changes or stomach problems can happen when you start taking Triamcinolone. Inform your doctor if this bothers you.
- Do not stop taking Triamcinolone suddenly without talking to your doctor first as it may worsen your symptoms.
Tricort 10 Injection Side Effects:
How to use:
How it works:
Triamcinolone is not an antibiotic/sulfa drug. It is a steroid.
Q. Is Triamcinolone available or sold over the counter?
No. Triamcinolone is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter.
Q. Is Triamcinolone safe?
Yes. Triamcinolone is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website