Tricort 10 Injection vial of 1 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Triamcinolone 10mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Uses / Indications:
Interactions / Warnings:
- TriamcinoloneÂ helps treat inflammation, severe allergies, flare-ups of ongoing illnesses, and many other medical problems that require either reduction of inflammation or suppression of the immune system.
- Do not use it more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Triamcinolone can make it harder for you to fight off infections. Notify your doctor if you have any signs of infection such as a fever or sore throat.
- Side effects such as mood changes or stomach problems can happen when you start taking Triamcinolone. Inform your doctor if this bothers you.
- Do not stop taking Triamcinolone suddenly without talking to your doctor first as it may worsen your symptoms.
How to use:
How it works:
Triamcinolone is not an antibiotic/sulfa drug. It is a steroid.
Q. Is Triamcinolone available or sold over the counter?
No. Triamcinolone is a prescription drug. It is not available or sold over the counter.
Q. Is Triamcinolone safe?
Yes. Triamcinolone is relatively safe if used as recommended. In case of any side-effects, consult your doctor.