TQ Nin Injection vial of 1 ml Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Trends Pharma Pvt Ltd
Composition Quinine NA
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
TQ Nin Injection Uses:
TQ Nin Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Quinine helps in the treatment of malaria.
- Take it as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Taking too much of this medicine may lead to serious, irreversible side effects.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Quinine affects you.
- Have regular eye tests done while you are taking this medicine. Stop taking Quinine and immediately inform your doctor if you notice any changes in your vision.
- Inform your doctor if you develop a rash or ringing in your ears.
- It can cause lowering of blood sugar level. Inform your doctor if you experience symptoms such as cold sweats, cool pale skin, tremor, and anxiety.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
TQ Nin Injection Side Effects:
How to use TQ Nin Injection :
How TQ Nin Injection works:
Medicine disease interaction:
TQ Nin Injection may affect your vision and cause vertigo (dizziness or spinning sensation) which may affect your ability to drive.
Rs 7.93MRP 9.67