Tiplab 100mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By United Biotech Pvt Ltd
Composition Labetalol 100mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Tiplab 100mg Tablet Uses:
Tiplab 100mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- It is given as an injection into veins or as drip under the supervision of a medical professional.
- Check your blood pressure 1 week after starting Labetalol, and inform your doctor if it has not improved.
- Labetalol may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- It may cause you to feel lightheaded or weak especially when you stand up (orthostatic hypotension). Rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- It is best to avoid drinking alcohol while taking Labetalol as it may make the side effects worse.
- Do not stop taking Labetalol suddenly as it can cause your blood pressure to rise suddenly, thereby increasing the risk of heart attack and stroke.
Tiplab 100mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Tiplab 100mg Tablet :
How Tiplab 100mg Tablet works:
Labeta is generally considered a safe medicine if it is taken as directed by the doctor. The side effects that result with use of Labeta occur during the first few weeks of treatment and disappear with time.
Q. Why is Labeta used in pregnancy?
It is important to appropriately treat high blood pressure in pregnancy. Studies have shown that poorly controlled high blood pressure in pregnancy can lead to an increased risk of certain birth defects, stillbirth, reduced growth of the baby within the womb, and premature birth. For some women with high blood pressure, treatment with Labeta in pregnancy might be considered to be the best option. Your doctor is the best person to help you decide what is right for you and your baby.
Q. Does Labeta cause itching?
Yes, itchy skin, a rash or tingly scalp are common side effects of Labeta. Speak to your doctor if the itchiness or rash gets worse or lasts for more than a week.
Q. Is it safe to use Labeta in patients with diabetes?
Diabetic patients while using Labeta should regularly check the blood sugar levels. Labeta may make it difficult to recognize the warning signs of low blood sugar such as shaking and a racing heartbeat. Consult your doctor if the blood sugar levels are reduced while taking Labeta.
Q. Does Labeta affect heart rate?
Labeta slows down your heart rate and makes it easier for your heart to pump blood around your body. Your doctor may regularly check your blood pressure and pulse (heart rate) during therapy to determine your response to the medicine.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 117.77MRP 143.62