Tigress 50mg Injection vial of 1 Powder for Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Rescuers Life Sciences Ltd
Composition Tigecycline 50mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Tigress 50mg Injection Uses:
Tigress 50mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Tigecycline is an antibiotic that is usually only given in the hospital for serious infections.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.Â Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- It may cause dizziness. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Tigecycline affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Tigress 50mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Tigress 50mg Injection :
How Tigress 50mg Injection works:
Usually, Tigifect starts working soon after taking it. However, it may take some days to kill all the harmful bacteria and make you feel better.
Q. Can the use of Tigifect cause diarrhea?
Yes, the use of Tigifect can cause diarrhea. It is an antibiotic which kills the harmful bacteria. However, it also affects the helpful bacteria in your stomach or intestine and causes diarrhea. If diarrhea persists, talk to your doctor about it.
Medicine disease interaction:
Rs 2378.00MRP 2900.00