Tigi 50mg Injection 5ml
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Natco Pharma Ltd
Composition Tigecycline 50mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Tigi 50mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
Consuming alcohol with Tigi 50mg Injection does not cause any harmful side effects.
Tigi 50mg Injection is not safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding, consult your doctor regarding this
- Tigecycline is an antibiotic that is usually only given in the hospital for serious infections.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.Â Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- It may cause dizziness. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Tigecycline affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Tigi 50mg Injection Side Effects:
Tigecycline : Headache, Vomiting, Nausea, Increased liver enzymes, Stomach pain, Diarrhea
How to use Tigi 50mg Injection :
No interaction found/established
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 2296.00MRP 2800.00