Tigeguard 50mg Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Chandra Bhagat Pharma Pvt Ltd
Composition Tigecycline 50mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Tigeguard 50mg Injection Uses:
Tigeguard 50mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Tigecycline is an antibiotic that is usually only given in the hospital for serious infections.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.Â Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- It may cause dizziness. Don't drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how Tigecycline affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
Tigeguard 50mg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Tigeguard 50mg Injection :
How Tigeguard 50mg Injection works:
Usually, Tigifect starts working soon after taking it. However, it may take some days to kill all the harmful bacteria and make you feel better.
Q. Can the use of Tigifect cause diarrhea?
Yes, the use of Tigifect can cause diarrhea. It is an antibiotic which kills the harmful bacteria. However, it also affects the helpful bacteria in your stomach or intestine and causes diarrhea. If diarrhea persists, talk to your doctor about it.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 983.18MRP 1199.00