Tidomet LS Tablet strip of 15 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Levodopa 100mg,Carbidopa 10mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Tidomet LS Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Take it with or without food or as suggested by your doctor.
- Avoid a high-protein diet (e.g. meat, eggs, and dairy products) while you are taking this medicine as it can reduce the amount of medication absorbed by your body.
- Avoid vitamin supplements while taking Levodopa as it may reduce the effectiveness of the medicine.
- It may cause dizziness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how this medicine affects you.
- When you start the medication, get out of bed slowly, as the medication may cause lightheadedness or fainting.
- Inform your doctor if you notice an urge to gamble, increased sexual urges, binge eating, or uncontrolled spending.
- Do not stop taking the medication without talking to your doctor first.
Tidomet LS Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Tidomet LS Tablet :
Keep a two hours gap for food intake.
Avoid Tidomet LS Tablet with high protein meals such as cottage cheese, Swiss cheese, protein powder, eggs and milk.
How Tidomet LS Tablet works:
Levopoda is a lipid soluble prodrug that gets converted into dopamine when it crosses the blood brain barrier. It is not a dopamine agonist, controlled substance, narcotic, MAOI, toxic or anticholinergic. It may cause addiction in some patients
Q. Does Levodopa work/ stop tremors?
Levodopa is used to treat the symptoms of Parkinson's disease which includes tremors (shaking), stiffness, and slowness of movement. It works in most patients if taken at recommended dosage and duration
Q. Does Levodopa cause dyskinesia/ dementia/ accelerate Parkinson's disease/ get you high/stop cause constipation/ urine discoloration?
Levopoda may cause side effects such as constipation, a feeling of high in some patients
Q. Does Levodopa help with balance?
As Levodopa helps in controlling tremors,it can improve balancing in patients.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 20.83MRP 25.40