Tidocol 400mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Mesalazine/Mesalamine 400mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Tidocol 400mg Tablet Uses:
Tidocol 400mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Mesalazine/Mesalamine for treating and lowering the symptoms of mild inflammatory bowel disease such as ulcerative colitis.
- Do not break, chew, or crush the tablets or granules. Swallow them whole with plenty of water.
- Do not take antacids with Mesalazine/Mesalamine as it can make your inflammation worse.
- Your doctor may monitor your kidney and liver functions before you start treatment with this medicine and regularly thereafter. Inform your doctor if you have severely decreased kidney or liver function.
- Do not take Mesalazine/Mesalamine if you are allergic to aspirin or if you have blood disorders.
- Do not stop taking the medication suddenly without talking to your doctor.
Tidocol 400mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Tidocol 400mg Tablet :
How Tidocol 400mg Tablet works:
Continue to take Manocol as advised by the doctor, even if you feel better at the beginning of your treatment. Do not stop taking Manocol without consulting your doctor
Q. I am suffering from ulcerative colitis (UC) and piles can I use Manocol?
Manocol is used for treatment of ulcerative colitis, however, you should not start taking the medicine on your own. Consult a doctor who will prescribe you the right dose and duration of treatment and will address any related or other concerns that you have.
Q. Can I drink alcohol while taking Manocol?
You should avoid alcohol if you have ulcerative colitis, as alcohol will irritate your stomach and intestine which will worsen your condition. Although, alcohol does not interfere with working of Manocol, but you should consult your doctor before taking alcohol.
Q. Does Manocol cause joint pain?
Yes, Manocol may cause joint pain. If the pain continues and bothers you inform your doctor.
Q. How should I use Manocol?
Manocol should be used exactly as directed by your doctor. The tablets should be swallowed as a whole with water; do not break, crush, or chew them. Remember to drink adequate fluids to remain well hydrated, especially after severe or prolonged episodes of vomiting and/or diarrhoea, high fever, or heavy sweating while taking this medicine. This is done to avoid kidney problems.
Q. When is the best time to Manocol?
Take Manocol exactly as directed by your doctor. You should take 3 or 6 tablets daily in divided doses (not to be taken at once).
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 47.48MRP 57.90