Thalon 100mg Tablet strip of 10 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Celon Laboratories Ltd
Composition Thalidomide 100mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Thalon 100mg Tablet Uses:
Thalon 100mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Use an effective method of contraception for 4 weeks before starting treatment, during treatment, and until 4 weeks after stopping treatment.Â
- Before taking thalidomide inform your doctor if you have had a heart attack, have ever had a blood clotting related disorder, or if you smoke, have high blood pressure or high cholesterol levels, have existing slow heart rate (this may be symptoms of bradycardia), existing neuropathy i.e. tingling, abnormal co-ordination or pain in your hands or feet, sleepiness, a condition called Tumor Lysis Syndrome, severe infections.Â
- Consult a doctor if you develop allergic reaction such as rash, itching, swelling, dizziness or trouble breathing during thalidomide therapy.Â
- Avoid donating blood during thalidomide treatment and for 1 week after stopping treatment.Â
- Do not drive or operate machinery as thalidomide may cause fatigue, dizziness, somnolence and blurred vision.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Thalon 100mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Thalon 100mg Tablet :
How Thalon 100mg Tablet works:
Medicine disease interaction:
You may experience side effects, such as dizziness, tiredness, sleepiness or blurred vision with Thalon 100mg Tablet and this may affect your ability to drive.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 554.32MRP 676.00