Tenormin 100 Tablet (Strip of 14)
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Abbott
Composition Atenolol 100mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Tenormin 100 Tablet Uses:
Tenormin 100 Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- It may cause dizziness. If this happens to you, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- It can hide symptoms of low blood sugar if you are diabetic. Monitor your blood sugar levels regularly.
- Do not stop taking Atenolol suddenly as it can cause your blood pressure to rise suddenly, thereby increasing the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Side effects like headache, cold hands or feet, constipation or diarrhea can be experienced with its use. These are usually mild, short-lived and may not be with everyone.Â
- Any of the side effects other than mentioned above if occur, do consult the treating physician.Â
Tenormin 100 Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Tenormin 100 Tablet :
How Tenormin 100 Tablet works:
Medicine disease interaction:
Regular monitoring of blood pressure is recommended and can help in better dose adjustment.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 43.84MRP 53.46