Tenfoclear 300mg Tablet bottle of 30 tablets
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Abbott
Composition Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate 300mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Tenfoclear 300mg Tablet Uses:
Tenfoclear 300mg Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- You have been prescribed Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection.
- In combination with other medicines, it is used for the treatment of HIV infections.
- Take it with food, as this increases the absorption of the medicine into the body.
- Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- You may still develop infections or other illnesses associated with viral infection while taking this medication.
- You can also pass on HIV or HBV to others. Don't share needles or personal items that can have blood or body fluids on them.
- During treatment and for at least six months after stopping this medicine, regular blood tests are needed to monitor your liver function, level of hepatitis B virus and blood cells in your blood.
Tenfoclear 300mg Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Tenfoclear 300mg Tablet :
How Tenfoclear 300mg Tablet works:
Medicine disease interaction:
Rs 1219.36MRP 1487.02