Teicobiotic 400mg Injection (1 Vial)
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Neon Laboratories Ltd
Composition Teicoplanin 400mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Teicobiotic 400mg Injection Uses:
Sonocid 400mg Injection is used in the treatment of severe bacterial infections. It treats infections of skin \u0026 soft tissues, blood, heart, bones and lungs (pneumonia).
Teicobiotic 400mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
Consuming alcohol with Teicobiotic 400mg Injection does not cause any harmful side effects.
Teicobiotic 400mg Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
- Teicoplanin is used for treating serious bacterial infections, which cannot be treated with other antibiotics like penicillins and cephalosporins.Â
- Finish the prescribed course, even if you start to feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- It is given by an injection or drip into a vein or into a muscle.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as it can cause dizziness and headaches.
- Do not take Teicoplanin if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Teicobiotic 400mg Injection Side Effects:
Teicoplanin : Injection site reactions (pain, swelling, redness), Fever, Itching, Skin rash
How to use Teicobiotic 400mg Injection :
No interaction found/established
How Teicobiotic 400mg Injection works:
Sonocid 400mg Injection is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by preventing them from forming the bacterial protective covering (cell wall) which is needed for them to survive.
Country of origin: India
Manufacturer/Marketer Address: 140, Damji Samji Industrial Complex, Mahakali Caves Rd., Andheri(East), Mumbai-93
Rs 1660.50MRP 2025.00