Targocid 200mg Injection (1 Vial)
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Sanofi India Ltd
Composition Teicoplanin 200mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Targocid 200mg Injection Uses:
Sonocid 400mg Injection is used in the treatment of severe bacterial infections. It treats infections of skin \u0026 soft tissues, blood, heart, bones and lungs (pneumonia).
Targocid 200mg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
Consuming alcohol with Targocid 200mg Injection does not cause any harmful side effects.
Targocid 200mg Injection may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
- Teicoplanin is used for treating serious bacterial infections, which cannot be treated with other antibiotics like penicillins and cephalosporins.Â
- Finish the prescribed course, even if you start to feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- It is given by an injection or drip into a vein or into a muscle.
- Use caution while driving or doing anything that requires concentration as it can cause dizziness and headaches.
- Do not take Teicoplanin if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Targocid 200mg Injection Side Effects:
Teicoplanin : Injection site reactions (pain, swelling, redness), Fever, Itching, Skin rash
How to use Targocid 200mg Injection :
No interaction found/established
How Targocid 200mg Injection works:
Sonocid 400mg Injection is an antibiotic. It kills bacteria by preventing them from forming the bacterial protective covering (cell wall) which is needed for them to survive.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 1108.09MRP 1351.33