Tantum Gel tube of 20 gm Dental Gel
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Benzydamine 5% w/w
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Tantum Gel Uses:
Tantum Gel composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Benzydamine is used to relieve pain and inflammation (redness and swelling) of mouth, gums, and throat.
- It is meant for mouth rinse or gargle only. Spit the rinse out after use, do not swallow it.
- It should generally be used undiluted. If it makes your mouth sting, you can dilute it with an equal volume of water before use.Â
- Avoid getting it in your eyes. If you accidentally get it in your eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
- Do not use it for more than seven days, unless otherwise advised by your doctor.
Tantum Gel Side Effects:
How to use Tantum Gel :
How Tantum Gel works:
No, Vexidine is not available over-the-counter. It is sold only upon a prescription by a registered medical practitioner
Q. Does benzydamine contain alcohol/penicillin?
Yes, benzydamine contains 96% ethanol
Q. Does listerine contain Vexidine?
No, it does not contain Vexidine.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 46.33MRP 56.50