T-bact 2% Ointment 15g
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Mupirocin 2% w/w
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
T-bact 2% Ointment composition:
T-Bact 2% Ointment is generally considered safe to use during pregnancy
- Mupirocin is used to treat bacterial skin infections such as impetigo.
- Apply to the affected area of skin three times a day. A dressing can be applied over the treated area if needed. Clean and dry the affected area before application.
- Avoid getting it in the eyes, mouth or nose. Rinse with cold water if you accidentally get it in these areas.
- It can cause slight irritation at the application site. Let your doctor know if the irritation does not go away.
- Do not use for more than 10 days. Throw away any cream that is left over.
- If your skin condition does not improve within 3 to 5 days, see your doctor.
T-bact 2% Ointment Side Effects:
Mupirocin : Application site reactions (burning, irritation, itching and redness)
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 279.51MRP 340.87