Synaptol SR 450 Tablet strip of 10 tablet sr
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Composition Tolperisone 450mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Synaptol SR 450 Tablet Uses:
Synaptol SR 450 Tablet composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Tolperisone provides relief from rigidity, tension and stiffness in muscles (spasticity) that may occur due to various conditions affecting the nervous system.
- Take it with or after food or a glass of milk.
- Tolperisone may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Tolperisone as it may cause excessive drowsiness.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding.
- Do not stop taking it suddenly without talking to your doctor if you've been on it for a long time.
Synaptol SR 450 Tablet Side Effects:
How to use Synaptol SR 450 Tablet :
How Synaptol SR 450 Tablet works:
No. Muscodol is not a steroid. Muscodol is a muscle relaxant. It is used in low back pain and also used to treat spasticity associated with post-stroke patients.
Q. Can I take Muscodol with paracetamol?
Yes. Muscodol can be taken with paracetamol. There is no known interaction between Muscodol and paracetamol.
Q. Can I take Muscodol with diclofenac?
Yes. Muscodol can be taken with diclofenac to reduce pain and spasm associated with back pain and other conditions. There is no known interaction between Muscodol and paracetamol.
Q. Are eperisone and Muscodol same?
No. Muscodol and eperisone are not same medicine but they are from the same class of drugs. They are centrally acting muscle relaxants. Both relax skeletal muscles but eperisone particularly also relaxes vascular smooth muscles leading to dilatation of blood vessels.
Q. Can I take Muscodol for anxiety?
No. Muscodol is not a drug approved for anxiety. Muscodol is a centrally acting muscle relaxant.
Q. Can Muscodol cause fall in blood pressure?
Yes. Muscodol can cause fall in blood pressure due to its action on the blood vessels. It relaxes the blood vessels leading to hypotension.
Q. Can I take Muscodol in myasthenia gravis?
No. Muscodol is absolutely contraindicated in cases of myasthenia gravis which is a disease of muscle and nerve end plate leading to muscle weakness.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 221.40MRP 270.00