Swithro 100mg/5ml Redimix 15ml
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Ind Swift Laboratories Ltd
Composition Azithromycin 100mg/5ml
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Swithro 100mg/5ml Redimix is an antibiotic that contains Azithromycin 100mg/5ml given to children for the treatment of bacterial infections in the ear, eyes, nose, throat, lungs, skin, and gastrointestinal tract
Interactions / Warnings:
It is unsafe to consume alcohol with Swithro 100mg/5ml Redimix
- Your doctor has prescribed Azithromycin to cure your infection and improve your symptoms.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- Take it 1 hour before or two hours after food.
- Do not take antacids 2 hours before or after taking Azithromycin.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Stop taking Azithromycin and inform your doctor immediately if you develop an itchy rash, swelling of the face, throat or tongue or breathing difficulties while taking it.
Azithromycin : Vomiting, Nausea, Abdominal pain, Diarrhea
How to use:
Swithro 100mg/5ml Redimix may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Swithro 100mg/5ml Redimix is generally considered safe to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown low or no adverse effects to the developing baby; however, there are limited human studies.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website