Sucaine Oral Gel 200ml
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Shasun Pharmaceuticals
Composition Oxetacaine 10mg/5ml, Aluminium Hydroxide 300mg/5ml
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Sucaine Oral Gel composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Sucaine Oral Gel. Please consult your doctor.
Information regarding the use of Sucaine Oral Gel during pregnancy is not available. Please consult your doctor.
- Avoid continuous use for long durations.
- Swallow the whole tablet, do not crush or chew, as doing this may cause numbing of the mouth.
- Tell your doctor if you have any kidney disorder, inflammation of a part of the intestine (appendicitis) or decreased levels of potassium in the blood. If you are an elderly patient, you may be prescribed lower doses and will be recommended medical supervision.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Do not take if allergic to oxetacaine or any of its ingredients
Sucaine Oral Gel Side Effects:
Oxetacaine/Oxethazaine : Constipation, Diarrhea, Dizziness, Weakness, Drowsiness, Dryness in mouth, Headache, Hypersensitivity reaction, Loss of appetite, Nausea;Aluminium Hydroxide : Constipation;Magnesium : Nausea, Acute toxicity, Watery diarrhoea, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Gastrointestinal discomfort, Decreased blood pressure, Rash, Stomach upset, Vomiting;Activated Dimethicone/Simethicone : Diarrhea, Stomach upset
How to use Sucaine Oral Gel :
Sucaine Oral Gel is to be taken empty stomach.
Take it preferably 15 minutes before food.
How Sucaine Oral Gel works:
Oxetacaine/Oxethazaine works by blocking pain signals from the peripheral nerves to brain which decreases the sensation of pain.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 63.96MRP 78.00