Strolin 500mg Syrup 60ml
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Composition Citicoline 500mg/5ml
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Strolin 500mg Syrup helps in the treatment of stroke, head injury, Alzheimer's disease, and memory loss (dementia) in Parkinson's disease
Strolin 500mg Syrup composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
It is not known whether it is safe to consume alcohol with Strolin 500mg Syrup. Please consult your doctor.
Information regarding the use of Strolin 500mg Syrup during pregnancy is not available. Please consult your doctor.
- Citicoline helps in the treatment of stroke, head injury, Alzheimer's disease, and dementia in Parkinson's disease.
- Do not take this medicine in higher amounts or frequency than that told by your doctor.
- Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Inform your doctor if you develop allergic reaction after taking the medication.
- Side effects such as trouble sleeping, diarrhoea, stomach pain, decreased blood pressure, irregular heart rate may occur with Citicoline. These may not be with everyone.
- Any of the side effects other than mentioned above if occur, do consult the treating physician.
Strolin 500mg Syrup Side Effects:
Citicoline : Decreased blood pressure, Stomach pain, Diarrhea, Irregular heart rate
How to use Strolin 500mg Syrup :
Strolin 500mg Syrup may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Strolin 500mg Syrup works:
Citicoline is a nerve protecting medicine. It works on the brain by nourishing the nerve cells, protects them from damage and improves their survival.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 427.20MRP 534.00