Staz 5mg Tablet MD strip of 10 tablet md
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Zanetaz Medicorp
Composition Prochlorperazine 5mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Staz 5mg Tablet MD Uses:
Staz 5mg Tablet MD composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Prochlorperazine is used for the prevention and treatment of nausea and vomiting.
- It may also be used to treat dizziness associated withÂ problems of the inner ear such as Meniereâ€™s Syndrome.
- It may cause sleepiness. Don't drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- To lower the chance of feeling dizzy or passing out, rise slowly if you have been sitting or lying down.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking the Prochlorperazine as it may cause excessive drowsiness.Â
- It makes you more likely to get heatstroke. Avoid heavy exercising and drink plenty of fluids.
- It can cause your skin to be more sensitive to sunlight. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight while having this medicine.
Staz 5mg Tablet MD Side Effects:
How to use Staz 5mg Tablet MD :
How Staz 5mg Tablet MD works:
Prochlorperazine is used to treat mental disorders like schizophrenia. It is also used to treat and prevent nausea, and vomiting.It may be used to treat anxiety (short-term) in certain cases where other anti-anxiety drugs have been ineffective. It is also used to treat nausea, vomiting, dizziness or spinning sensations (vertigo) due to Meniere's disease.It belongs to a class of medication call phenothiazines. It acts on the central nervous system by blocking certain receptors thus producing an anti-psychotic and anti-vomiting effect
Q. Does Prochlorperazine expire?
Yes, Prochlorperazine does expire. Please check the expiry date written on the pack and it refers to the last day of that month. Do not use Prochlorperazine after the expiry date.
Q. Is Prochlorperazine available over the counter?
Prochlorperazine is not available over the counter. It is available only on prescription from the doctor
Q. Is Prochlorperazine safe to use?
Prochlorperazine is safe to use for a prescribed duration in the dose as advised by a doctor.
Q. How long can I take Prochlorperazine for?
Prochlorperazine should only be taken for the duration as advised by the doctor for your condition.
Q. Is Prochlorperazine addictive?
Prochlorperazine is not known to have any addictive potential. Please consult your doctor in case you have any other query regarding the same.
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 40.51MRP 49.40