Sporidex 100mg Paediatric Drops 1 Unit
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Composition Cefalexin 100mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Sporidex 100mg Paediatric Drops Uses:
Sporidex 100mg Paediatric Drops composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Your doctor has prescribed Cefalexin to cure your infection and improve your symptoms.
- Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection to come back and harder to treat.
- Discontinue Cefalexin and inform your doctor immediately if you get a rash, itchy skin, swelling of face and mouth, or have difficulty in breathing.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect but should stop when your course is complete. Inform your doctor if it doesn't stop or if you find blood in your stools.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Cefalexin as it may cause increased side effects.
Sporidex 100mg Paediatric Drops Side Effects:
How to use Sporidex 100mg Paediatric Drops :
How Sporidex 100mg Paediatric Drops works:
Cephalexin is safe if used at prescribed doses for the prescribed duration as advised by your doctor
Q. Can the use of Cefacin cause diarrhea?
Yes, the use of Cefacin can cause diarrhea. It is an antibiotic which kills the harmful bacteria. However, it also affects the helpful bacteria in your stomach or intestine and causes diarrhea. If diarrhea persists, talk to your doctor about it.
Q. What if Cefacin doesn't work?
Talk to your doctor if Cefacin doesn't seem to work for you. Your doctor may increase the dose of Cefacin or switch you to an alternate option, which may work for you.
Q. What if I don't get better after using Cefacin?
Inform your doctor if you don't feel better after finishing the full course of treatment. Also, inform him if your symptoms are getting worse while using this medicine.
Q. Can I stop taking Cefacin when my symptoms are relieved?
No, do not stop taking Cefacin and complete the full course of treatment even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 61.50MRP 75.00