Sompraz D 20 Capsule SR 15's
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Composition Domperidone 30mg, Esomeprazole 20mg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Sompraz D 20 Capsule SR composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
Caution is advised when consuming alcohol with Sompraz D 20 Capsule SR. Please consult your doctor.
Sompraz D 20 Capsule SR may be unsafe to use during pregnancy. Although there are limited studies in humans, animal studies have shown harmful effects on the developing baby. Your doctor will weigh the benefits and any potential risks before prescribing it to you. Please consult your doctor.
- Domperidone helps relieve nausea, vomiting and indigestion.
- It should be taken before meals as per the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor.
- It may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Do not drive or do anything that requires mental focus until you know how it affects you.
- Avoid consuming alcohol when taking Domperidone as it may cause excessive drowsiness.
- Dry mouth may occur as a side effect. Frequent mouth rinses, good oral hygiene, increased water intake and sugarless candy may help.
- Inform your doctor if you get watery diarrhea, fever, or stomach pain that does not go away.
- Do not take it for longer than 7 days without consulting your doctor.
Sompraz D 20 Capsule SR Side Effects:
Domperidone : Headache, Dryness in mouth, Stomach pain, Diarrhea;Esomeprazole : Headache, Nausea, Diarrhea, Abdominal pain, Constipation, Flatulence, Dizziness, Dryness in mouth, Sleepiness, Rapid breathing, Increased liver enzymes
How to use Sompraz D 20 Capsule SR :
Sompraz D 20 Capsule SR is to be taken empty stomach.
Take it preferably 30 minutes before food.
How Sompraz D 20 Capsule SR works:
Domperidone is a prokinetic. It works on the region in the brain that controls vomiting. It also acts on the upper digestive tract to increase the movement of the stomach and intestines, allowing food to move more easily through the stomach.
Medicine disease interaction:
Sompraz D 20 Capsule SR is safe to use during breastfeeding. Human studies suggest that the drug does not pass into the breastmilk in a significant amount and is not harmful to the baby.
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 139.40MRP 170.00