Somatin 3000mcg Injection vial of 1 Injection
Item requires a valid prescription
Manufactured By United Biotech Pvt Ltd
Composition Somatostatin 3000mcg
Includes all taxes
Click here to view Alternate brands
Somatin 3000mcg Injection Uses:
Somatin 3000mcg Injection composition:
Interactions / Warnings:
- Somatostatin helps treat acromegaly and certain hormone-producing tumors of stomach, liver, and pancreas.
- It is given as an injection under the skin or into a vein.
- It may temporarily cause pain at the site of injection. You can relieve this by gently rubbing the site of injection for a few seconds afterwards.Â
- When used long term, your doctor may monitor your thyroid function, gallbladder function, liver function and vitamin b12 levels regularly.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking medicines to control your blood pressure or if you are diabetic.
- Women who do not wish to conceive should practice an effective method for contraception while taking this medication.
Somatin 3000mcg Injection Side Effects:
How to use Somatin 3000mcg Injection :
How Somatin 3000mcg Injection works:
Medicine disease interaction:
Disclaimer : The content on KauveryMeds.com is only for informational purposes. Always consult a professional medical practitioner regarding any health or medical conditions and their respective diagnosis or treatment. Follow your doctor's advice and do not disregard it because of something you have seen or read on this website. Buy medicines with a proper prescription given by your doctor. We don't process requests for Schedule X and other habit-forming drugs as per the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945
Rs 1553.90MRP 1895.00